Sandy's SLUT issue!
Sandy is a feminist zine by bad bitches and for bad bitches, dedicated to the fine art of Women Supporting Women.
Guidance & inspiration for next wave witches:
- Ask a Boss with Amanda Lee McCarty
- Live By the Moon: Monthly Tarot with Paige Zee
- Eat This! with Chef Miriam
- City Woman: Shanghai by Martina Padilla
- Book Report: Fear of Flying by Gillian Masland
- Sandy Mixtape*
What lies in the heart of a slut? Do sluts even exist? In Issue Three, Sandy investigates SLUT, a slur against female sexuality. Essays, true stories, comics and quotes explore shame, control, and sexuality-- powerful themes indelibly attached to the concept of SLUT.
- S.L.U.T.: Sexy Lady, Un-Threatened, by Suzy Mae
- Crazy Sexy Guilt:How to deal, by Amanda Lee McCarty
- Pussy Division: Women in revolt, by Kool Schmool
- Skankenstein: Dismantling sexism, by Thuc Nguyen
- I Was A Porn Star: True tales, by Sandy Diamond Fakename
- Saint Angelyne, Sexy incantations, by Grace Credell
- Falling: One family's refusal to accept, by Lani Barry
- Melody: The middle school slut, by Sionainn Wolfe
- Sluts Of The Month: compiled by Kristen Corvette
- Walk of Shame Game: All ages; one gender, by Suzy Mae
- Comics by Suzette Smith & Suzy Mae
- Illustrations by Karen Silverman, Jolie Ruin, Lil G, Rebecca Peloquin, & Amanda Cerini
Editor: Amanda Lee McCarty
Creative director: Suzy Mae
Sandy™ is a creation of Amanda Lee McCarty & Suzy Mae, 2014.
All content © individual contributors.
≈48 page, black and white, 8 x 11.5" stapled zine≈